- 1kg of dry PTP covers approx. 30cm x 30cm x 6mm thick.
- 20kg bag of dry PTP covers 3 square m x 13mm thick.
- Premium is most effective as a strong hollow shell. This saves both time, effort and money.
- Build a supporting core first (Foil, foam, wire, etc).
- Over this, apply a thin coat of Premium and begin sculpting.
Coating thickness is dependent on size:
- Small sculptures need 3mm.
- Mid-sized pieces need 4-6mm.
- Larger work needs 20mm.
Find out more about Pal Tiya Premium with our handy guides to quantities and usage.
The Shire Workshops is a Pal Tiya Premium stockist.
Sample Pack 1kg £14.00
Price Per Kg £14.00
Post & Packaging £5.00
Basic Pack 2.5kg £28.00
Price Per Kg £11.20
Post & Packaging £8.00
Value Pack 5kg £49.00
Price Per Kg £9.80
Post & Packaging £10.00
Economic Pack 10kg £88.00
Price Per Kg £8.80
Post & Packaging £12.00
Super Economic Pack 18.14kg £128.00
Price Per Kg £7.06
Post & Packaging £15.00
*12.5% off your first purchase of Pal Tiya Premium when you attend a Bob & Joe PTP Class.
Contact us to redeem your discount.
Follow us on Social Media